Disclaimer: This post may contain affiliate links, meaning we get a small commission if you make a purchase through our links, at no cost to you. For more information, please visit our Disclaimer Page.
With the rapid progress in IT, hard disks are constantly getting enhanced, that is they are developed to store more and more Gigabytes of data. Sooner or later you’re bound to face the problem of upgrading to a larger hard drive, which can take hours or days. And here’s where Acronis comes to your rescue.
Acronis Migrate Easy 7.0 allows you to swiftly migrate your entire system with the OS, settings, data and program files to a new hard disk without data loss!
Read Article: Top 5 Facts About VPN That Every User Should Know
Acronis Migrate Easy 7.0 is the very solution you need if you are planning to upgrade to a larger hard disk! Now during the migration procedure there is no need to worry about your priceless data – be sure that it will stay safe and secure. Plus your OS, programs and settings will remain unchanged as well. In addition, Migrate Easy creates, copies and even resizes the transferred partitions so that they could fit the new hard disk size.
Here’s what you can do with this incredible tool:
- Copy your hard drive to a larger one
- Securely wipe out and re-deploy your old hard disk
- Set a new hard drive as a boot disk or as an additional storage device
- Create, copy, move, and delete partitions
- Resize transferred partitions to match the new hard disk size
- Perform operations either in the automatic or in the manual mode
- Backup your music, video, and digital photos
- Backup your Outlook e-mails, contacts, calendar, tasks, notes, signatures, news folders, e-mail rules and user settings with just a few mouse clicks
- Restore all the settings for Microsoft Office, iTunes, Windows Media Player and dozens of popular applications
Acronis Migrate Easy 7.0 helps you to clone an old hard disk drive to a new one. Partitions can be transferred either with preserved sizes and locations, or with any desired changes in size (as large as data actually stored on a partition permits). That is, you can migrate from a 100 Gigabyte disk to an 80 Gigabyte disk as long as you have less than 80 Gigabytes of data on the original disk.
Read Article: Recommended Hard Drive Management Utilities
Acronis Migrate Easy 7.0 also allows you to add a new hard disk drive into your system and create partitions within just a few minutes.
Acronis Migrate Easy 7.0 is intended mostly for end-users, who want to install a new hard disk drive on their home or office PC, and migrate their operating system and data from an old hard disk drive to a new one. It also allows you to securely destroy data on an old hard disk drive and repartition it after the cloning procedure.
Acronis Migrate Easy 7.0 supports large hard drives and all new versions of Windows. Its reliability and functionality allowed Migrate Easy to receive plenty of awards and become system migration program #1. Migrate Easy is simply the easiest way to upgrade your computer and migrate everything on the old PC!