WordPress powers millions of blogs and websites worldwide, offering a powerful and robust platform that almost anybody can learn to build on.
But with such wide adoption comes a wide variety of developers creating tools, plugins, and themes for WordPress. And with so many products out there, choosing the right WordPress theme for your site can be overwhelming.
The things to look for when you are choosing a WordPress Theme for your site
There are lot WordPress themes available, so inevitably it can take time finding the best one for your site. To help the process, we’ve outlined a few things to look for when selecting the right theme for your project.
- Short codes – When you attach the media data, it can be eased by means of short codes. These are recognized as the easiest method to insert grids, Google maps, video and audio data, tabs, lists and lot of other essentials into your site.
- Custom Widgets – One of the best part of WordPress theme is that different of them are full with widgets that you can enhance to your site. This variety from contact procedures to complete screen slideshows, menus and other structures.
- Cherry Framework – This is one of the allowed parent frameworks, which comes with several solid Bootstrap choices, widgets, and short codes. Your WordPress theme should have this because it is more compatible and easy to install.
- Unique Design – Since, the existence of technologies trend all over the world, there are lot of site appeared online. So, if you want your site to stand apart from competitors and grab the attention of the user with something exceptional, then you can choose a WordPress theme with unique designs. When you integrate to the newest website design tendencies, such as grids, ghost buttons, complete-width visuals, and slow load effect, you can surely catch the attention of the users.
- Clean Layout – Aside from the functionality, the factor of design is also considered. It is not always optional to pick a pattern with heavy elements of design. Simple and clean layouts are always in demand to use. You need to make sure that your WordPress has this kind of layouts because it will bring you to the success that you really want to achieve.
- Cross Browser Compatibility – Nowadays, most people used a variation of different browsers. Beside such general solutions as Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, Safari, and Firefox, there are different smaller recognized browsers, which are also being use to view your site. So, it is very essential that you know your site will properly perform through the entire main media platforms. To ease this problem, you need to make sure that your WordPress theme has cross-browser, which is compatible for you to feel safe and will work efficiently to the entire browsers.
- Fast Load Speed – As a creative owner of your site, you know that user will not stay on a page that does not load rapidly. Since, that you are in advance world, so modern users want everything promptly, or else they go somewhere else to get it. Most people wait for the site to load completely for about 3 seconds. So, if you want your site one of the choice of a user, look for a WordPress theme that has a fast load speed.
- Easy Customization – Some pattern providers will give you a WordPress theme together with complete guides on management and installation. But, it will depends on what objectives to follow and check out the progressive options with which comes filled; when it include the functionality that you might need like portfolios, galleries, slider and calendar. When you are choosing WordPress theme, you need to check out if the designer gives you with packed functionality along with the pattern itself.
- Social Media Integration – It is rare to look for a new user who does not have an account in social media. When you are running a business site, the opportunities that you have is to attract more users to contribute in discussions and comment such as share your posts. So, social media integration is one of the established active ways to raise the sharing status and page opinions.
- Navigation – You can have some easy-to-reach common sharing keys, an excessive content and an attractively designed design from which to choose, but the entire efforts that you have done will be in ineffective if you make your site easy to navigate. When the design looks messy and the users cannot figure out your site they will simply ignore it. So, if you want your site to be one of the first options of your client make it easy-to-navigate. Make sure to choose the WordPress theme that has an instinctive and clean navigation.
- Auto Support and Upgrades – When you are choosing WordPress theme for your site, it is important that you should consider that it come with auto support and upgrades. Your site is not only about the spectacular look, but you are also after to the effective client service. Make sure that your site will arouse your prospective clients.
- Responsive Design – This is one of the crucial features that some website stressed to increase client loyalty that should integrate. Everyone knows that new users are unstable from desktop to controlled devices, so directing mobile customers is the win-win solution. When you are choosing for WordPress themes, you should consider that it will protected your site or blog to familiarize some screen size in order to show the entire elements on the way that you envisioned.
Choosing the best WordPress theme for your site is not an easy task, and requires special attention to detail. There are lots of things to consider in choosing the appropriate WordPress theme for your site. The information given above will help you to find the best one.